Ooh, a shiny pen

Random things that pass thru my sometimes crazy life and mind.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Tides and time

Things in my life are always in a constant state of flux. Much like the tides like experiences and problems ebb and flow. I can accept this and acknowledge my part in the problems I create. What I can not get in board with is the way that some days things seem to be forgotten/forgiven/accepted and thrn in the next breath everything is on the verge of erupting.  To quote someone I know "either move forward or get out. Stay still is the same as going backwards." Well that applies to more than just me.  Also, remember moving forward doesn't always mean fixing what has been broken.  It means moving forward----sometimes in new directions.  Sometimes with the same people. Sometimes new people. Sometimes the same places. Sometimes new places.  But any action is preferable to no action. 

No comments: