Ooh, a shiny pen

Random things that pass thru my sometimes crazy life and mind.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun Monday ~~ 01-31-11

Ari's final assignment as Fun Monday Hostess for the month of January is this: Your first novel is published to wide acclaim. What's the title of your novel and what is it about?

The title: The Grand Canyon
The premise: My book is about how the Grand Canyon, one of the largest canyons in the world, started as a little crack. Life is like that. If we don't take time to notice the cracks, we end up with canyons. That is not ALWAYS a bad thing. The Grand Canyon is a beautiful natural wonder and I am glad the crack became what we know it as. This book is just a cautionary tale to look at the crack and make a conscious decision if it needs to be mended or allowed to grow.

Now, head back over to Ari's and happy reading.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Comparing the Grand canyon to life is an intriguing metaphor. Seeing the Grand Canyon is on my to-do list.

I am February's Fun Monday host. I hope that you will sign-up. (You can sign-up on today's post on my blog, Return of the White Robin ) I am interested to read your creative thoughts about this topic.

Sandy said...

Very insightful, Juls. Of course I always knew I was a little cracked...lol.